Features & Benefits
- Eliminate system-level failure: N+1 redundancy design provides high reliability and eliminates potential for single-point of failure.
- Eaton lithium-ion batteries: The weight and dimensional benefits of lithium-ion battery cabinets create the optimal solution for your white or gray space.
- Warranty and service plans: Eaton’s UPS warranty and our service options provide the system uptime, convenience and value that is right for you and your business.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Reduces power and cooling
- Conserves valuable data center floor space
- Reduces cost and unexpected future growth risks
Customization and flexibility
- Offers a flexible system interface configuration
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) design allows customization display unique to your site layout
Ease of management
- Provides easier access to detailed status information
- Optimizes server virtualization through power management and connectivity software
- Increases uptime with 24×7 remote monitoring and reporting capabilities
Eaton 9395 Product Snapsot
|Power Rating||200-1200 kVA|
|Voltage||480V, 400V, or 600V|
Eaton 9395 UPS Models
|Model||Power Rating||Voltage||ESS Efficiency||Double Conversion Efficiency|
|Power Xpert 9395||225 to 1100 kVA||480V and 400V||99%||94%|
|Power Xpert 9395 high performance 480V||200 to 1200 kVA/kW||480V||99%||up to 97%|
|Power Xpert 9395 high performance 400/415V||200 to 1100 kVA/kW||400/415V||99%||up to 96%|
|Power Xpert 9395 high performance 600/575V||200 to 1100 kVA/kW||600/575V||99%||up to 96%|