Features & Benefits
- Innovative three-stage battery charging system.
- Warranty and service plans: Eaton’s UPS warranty and service options provide the system uptime, convenience and value that is right for you and your business.
- Available as an emergency lighting UPS.
Reduces total cost of ownership:
- More real power in less space with 0.9 output power factor
- Industry-leading power density with small footprint and more power capacity than comparable UPSs
- Scalable with 8-10 kVA and 12-15 kVA capacity upgrades
- Sleek tower design that includes internal batteries
- Power distribution module options
- Split phase architecture
- Enables paralleling of up to four 9155 UPSs for additional capacity and redundancy
Maximizes availability and reliability
- Extended battery runtime options
- Optional bypass to service UPS without disturbing the load
- Connectivity and software options for remote monitoring and management
Eaton 9155 Product Snapsot
|Power Rating||8-15 kVA|
|Product Series||Series 9|
Eaton 9155 UPS Model Information
|Power Rating||Input Plug||Output Receptacles|
|15000 VA / 13500 W||Hardwired||(1) PDM|